Our current projects are keeping us busy – at the moment we’re doing branding projects, product photography, web design, video, animation and mobile interface projects. We’re also doing a number of custom framing jobs. We excel at creating custom solutions, whatever the design issue is at hand. We are accepting client work and if you’d like to put our skills to use, let us know. We’d love to hear your idea!
What we do
- Web design: User experience and user interface design, from making tweaks to completely custom sites. We’ve recently launched Versive.ca for our friends at a digital agency, 2 Fetlar Weavers for our weaver friend Deborah Briggs, and The Paris Museum and Historical Society on which Mark sits on the board.
- User experience & user interface design: Interfaces for mobile (Android and iOS) and web interfaces. See our work for Desma Health.
- Photography and video: Product and portrait photography and videography – see our product photography for Studio50 and our video shorts for The Raw Carrot.
- Graphic design: branding systems (style guides), layout design, books, anything printed
- Content development: Writing, editing and content strategy
- Professional custom framing: for art, prints, fabric, etc. Follow our frame shop on Facebook.